Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science
The Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science provides an optimal environment for pursuing doctoral studies in computer science at an internationally competitive level. As a student, you undergo research-oriented training and experience a stimulating and scientifically challenging atmosphere while receiving full financial support. Advised by internationally renowned scientists, you can participate in one of the many research groups and find your way into top-notch research.
We offer a genuine doctoral program in English supported by the German Excellence Initiative. The Department of Computer Science at Saarland University runs the Graduate School in close cooperation with the internationally renowned research institutions:
– Max Planck Institute for Informatics (MPI-INF)
– Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS)
– German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
– Intel Visual Computing Institute (IVCI)
– Center for IT-Security, Privacy and Accountability (CISPA)
– Center for Bioinformatics (ZBI)
– Cluster of Excellence: Multimodal Computing and Interaction (MMCI)
all located right next to each other on our Saarbrücken campus. This unique research environment gives our PhD candidates the chance to choose from over 75 potential advisors, collaborate with some 180 researchers at the postdoctoral or professorial level and over 350 doctoral students, covering virtually all areas of computer science.
PhD in Computer Science. Full financial support. Apply before 30 April 2018. The Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science provides an optimal environment for pursuing doctoral studies in computer science at an internationally competitive ...