«A place where knowledge is created» - As one of Europe's leading universities of economics and business administration, the University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, is committed to the education of over 8000 students and is one of the largest employers in the region, providing around 2300 employees with an attractive and innovative environment for research.
The University of St.Gallen's Vice President's Board (External Relations) seeks to hire a
Head of Branding & Marketing Services
The University of St.Gallen is searching for an experienced professional to strategically advance, grow and drive the University's brand and student marketing activities.
• Develop the University of St.Gallen (HSG) brand both nationally and internationally; specifically to enhance the recognition of the University's brand outside of Europe
• Ensure consistency in brand identity and behavior in alignment with the University's vision and strategic objectives
• Advance student marketing activities in target markets
• Lead a small team with budget and personnel responsibilities, and oversee the development of the HSG Shop GmbH
• Positively promote and represent the Service Centre and the University internally and externally
• Significant experience in leadership and management at a senior level
• Demonstrable experience of successfully managing and delivering strategic change in a large, complex, international organisation
• Significant experience in the coaching, leading training sessions and workshops
• Demonstrable knowledge of the complex dynamics of international higher education
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in English and German
• Digital affinity and experience in effectively managing online marketing
• University degree with relevant professional qualifications
Could this be the opportunity you have been waiting for?
Please submit your full application through our online tool until 31.05.2018.