PhD Positions in Life Science Research Groups with the support of structured PhD program DIGS-BB
The Dresden International Graduate School for Biomedicine and Bioengineering (DIGS-BB) is a structured PhD program by the Technische Universität Dresden. It is dedicated to first-class research and doctoral training of talented students in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields.
The DIGS-BB offers
- PhD positions for up to 4 years in world-class interdisciplinary research projects
- state-of-the-art institutes and a unique infrastructure with dedicated services and facilities
- a vibrant, collaborative, and international research community
- a curriculum that goes beyond traditional scientific training to support both scientific and personal development
- expert thesis supervision
- competitive awards
- ambitious student-driven activities
- exceptional support for international students
We are looking for bold, highly committed, ambitious, and creative graduates who can think outside the box and work on challenging projects at the frontiers of science.
Applications are invited twice a year, the admission is highly competitive.
The DIGS-BB is part of the well-established Dresden International PhD Program under which there are two powerful partners: The DIGS-BB and the International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology.