SKELETAL CELL METABOLISM IN BONE PATHOLOGY AND REGENERATION
- You can work independently within a multidisciplinary team
- You contribute to projects by analyzing the metabolic profile of skeletal cells using appropriate methodology
- You can use preclinical mouse models to provide in vivo significance of the metabolic pathways
- You can combine wet- and dry-lab expertise in molecular and cellular biology to answer specific research questions
- You can organize and troubleshoot practical work independently
- You can communicate results in a professional manner and participate in seminars.
- You have a PhD in biomedical sciences with focus on metabolism/skeletal tissue/regenerative medicine or any related field.
- You should be skilled in molecular and cellular biology methods, biochemistry and cell culture.
- You are interested in working in a multidisciplinary environment of experts in biomedical sciences and engineering.
- You have passion for science and the motivation to work on an innovative project in an open and dynamic team.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and can work in a team as well as independently.
- You should have good social and communicative skills and a solid knowledge of English.
- You have a good publication record in peer-reviewed international journals.
- a full-time position in a young and dynamic team;
- the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
- access to state-of-the art technologies in biomedical research;
- a dynamic working environment in which quality, professionalism and team spirit are encouraged;
- excellent training conditions within a team of experts.
Research in the HCI group of the Department of Computer Science, KU Leuven, focuses on how people interact with information, relying on language technology (including text and multimedia mining), visualization and computer graphics. The focus ...
Building Materials and Building Technology Research Division conducts fundamental and applied research on traditional and novel cementitious binders, sustainable and durable construction materials, concrete technology, and structural behavior of ...
Building Materials and Building Technology Research Division conducts fundamental and applied research on traditional and novel cementitious binders, sustainable and durable construction materials, concrete technology, and structural behavior of building ...